Piper Seneca II
One of the most iconic general aviation aircrafts. The Piper PA 34 200T. Better known as the Piper Seneca.
A 6 seat Turbo Charged 200hp twin engine. With a ceiling of 26,000 ft (make sure you have oxygen) and a range of 850 nm it is considered one of the most versatile aircrafts in its category.
Now CIS (Captain Iceman Series) brings this amazing aircraft into XPlane 12, as an overhaul kit from the original Carenado Seneca II.
With new 3d modeling, PBR materials and an updated flight model to take advantage of the latest advantages from XPlane 12, if you love GA, this aircraft is a must.
We are still working the final details and we don't have an official release yet.
Be aware that you will need to own the Carenado Piper Seneca II for XPlane 10 to be able to overhaul it with this kit and be able to fly it in XPlane 12.
- New aircraft parts 3d model
- Enhanced and new modeled objects, glass inside cockpit.
- PBR materials
- New acf flight model
- New and accurate weight and balance
- New servo / antiservo tab logic accurate with the actual aircraft.
- Revised Turbo engine behavior with waste gate.